THE UNEXPECTED NEW GIRL OF THE BAND (one-act-play)

The Unexpected New Girl of the Band 

Characters:

Khianna Lyre Villanuevas- new girl member of the famous band group.

Steven Lee- oldest leader, knows how to use all of instruments and vocalist.

Seanlee Chin- the guitarist and main vocalist.

Mrs. Sierra- the manager of the band.

Scene:

(A Big Building surrounded by different types of vehicles, wide roads and other buildings. There is wide frontage and parking lot and there are guards at every corner of the building. The wall of the building is made of concrete materials and the entrance part is a large glass doors with glass windows at the top. Inside there are elevators, many floors and have a lot of rooms.) Khianna's walking front of the big building while bringing her shoulder bag at the right arm. She is twenty one years old, small but chinita girl and wearing simple clothes with her wavy hair. She asked the guard on the right side of glass door.

Khianna: (look at the guard) Good morning!! May I ask?

Guard: (nod) What is your need Mrs.?

Khianna: Ahmm I just want to ask (thinking) Where is the manager of the famous band? 

Guard: Ah, so you are Mrs. Khianna, right ( pointing his finger to Khianna)?

Khianna: Yes! I am (curious because she knows the guard)

Guard: follow me

(they are walking and entered on the elevator, guard touched the button for the third floor of the building)

Guard: Good morning! Mrs. Sierra someone's here

Khianna: Hello! Mrs. Sierra 

( the guard left after Khianna's brought to Mrs. Sierra)

Mrs. Sierra: Hi! (smiling) come on and sit here, How are you? in fairness you followed my offer to you

Khianna: I'm good and I didn't think twice to accept your offer Mrs. Sierra and also I'm thankful to meet you again, but what work do I need?

Mrs. Sierra: (smiling at Khianna) I will explain it to you later if they are here.

(Khianna's curious again because of Mrs. Sierra said that..)

(Person's entered at the door) 

Shaden: Hi! Mrs. Sierra have a nice day 

Clyde: Hi! Good morning

(the two boys didn't great because Mrs. Sierra's talking again)

Mrs. Sierra: Good morning boys!! She's waiting, why didn't you guys arrive at the right time?

Seanlee: We're sorry Mrs. Sierra because of the traffic 

Steven: yah Seanlee is right, by the way who's the girl? you said the girl is waiting us

(Other boys started to ask but Mrs. Sierra didn't answered their question and leave in front of the boys and the four boys are followed)

Mrs. Sierra: Khianna!! ( Khianna's looked at Mrs. Sierra)

Mrs. Sierra: Boys!! I want to introduce Mrs. Khianna (smiling)

Khianna: (shocked and nervous) Ahmm Hello!! I'm Khianna Lyre Villanuevas and nice to meet you all

Shaden: Hi, I'm Shaden welcome (smiling)

Clyde: Hi! I'm Clyde welcome (smiling)

Seanlee: I'm Sean and nice to meet you (calm voice)

Steven: (he looked at Khianna) Steven...

Mrs. Sierra: Let's set and let's start our conversation, Khianna don't be shy and nervous I will explain it to you now (smiling at Khianna)

(they are already sat on the sofa beside the window glass)

Mrs. Sierra: By the way everyone (stand up from her chair and go infront of them)

Mrs. Sierra: I know that you all guys are curious about what happened today and I didn't tell it to you Mrs. Khianna because I wanted to surprise you (smiling)

Khianna: it's okay and I understand (smiling and nod)

Steven: what is your point Mrs. Sierra?(calm voice)

Mrs. Sierra: Guys listen to me (clapping her hands) I'm sorry to became a liar to you Khianna and I'm sorry boys to didn't tell about that so, Khianna...(everyone looked at her) is the new girl member of this band

Steven: how? but you said we don't need a new girl member after what happened before

Khianna: You said that....(Mrs. Sierra cut her)

Mrs. Sierra: okay, I will explain it, Steven's right I don't need a new girl member but this is not the right time to didn't move on about what happened before and I saw you last time Mrs. Khianna with your friend while playing the guitar and singing, you are good at singing I noticed your skills and talents about music and I love your soft voice so, I didn't think twice to choose and offer it to you (smiling).

Khianna: thank you! Mrs. Sierra but....( she looked at the boys)

Seanlee: (smiling) don't be nervous I readable your mind, welcome Khianna you are the part of our family and it's been a long time since what happened before but I'm glad to know you and don't be awkward with us 

Steven: I didn't shocked so, we are the five members again and I want to tell you about the rules of this band, but I didn't trust you now (calm voice)

Seanlee:  don't put on your mind if what Steven said to you, and try your best (smiling)

Khianna: Ahmm, I don't know how to start but I'm thankful to you Mrs. Sierra because you are the key to got my dreams but I don't waste your trust to me (smiling)

Mrs. Sierra: welcome Khianna, do your best and we have a lot of assistants to help you and training you

Shaden: yeheyy welcome!! (clapping)

Clyde: welcome Khianna and I'm glad to meet you now (smiling)

(Shaden and Clyde hugged Khianna)

Steven: ehemm I'm going to outside and (look at Khianna) welcome

Khianna: thank you (shy)

Seanlee: see you tomorrow for your first training (smiling)

Khianna: thank you Seanlee (nod and smiling)

Mrs. Sierra: let's go, I bring you to your house

Khianna: ahmm no need and....

(Mrs. Sierra cut her and took her hand)

(they are left to the big building and going to their respective homes but Steven and Seanlee are staying).










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN "Last Dance"

SELF CONFIDENCE (by middle of success)