DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN "Last Dance"


LAST DANCE 

         I have a memory triggered in this song, it is about my father that I love. My father is my first love, my first man and my first dance. When I was a child, my father's arm is always here to support my back while carrying me. When I grew up, I saw my father's true colors such as kind, hardworking and brave man that I know. My father would lift me up and dance with my mother but it is a past. I'm so happy and grateful because I have a father like him. When my father's here in our house he saw my mother came back after more than five years she left in our family and my father talking to my mother. I heard my mother's moan because she's crying inside the living room. I will come to my mother, touched her back to comfort her and going out again. My birthday came and I saw my father with a smile on his face. He gave me gorgeous things that I wanted. He hold my right hand, he make me stand and we're dance. I heard beautiful and sweet song. My father is my first dance and I love him so much. This song is good to me to show my father's love and this is my last dance with my father because he left in our house for his work, I want to saw him in face to face and I'm miss him so much.

          I'm praying for much, to much but could you send back the only man because I always prayed that my father would be back with my mother again and I'd, pray for him even more than me because my father is my hero since I was a kid and I love my father from my heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE UNEXPECTED NEW GIRL OF THE BAND (one-act-play)

SELF CONFIDENCE (by middle of success)