SELF CONFIDENCE (by middle of success)

SELF CONFIDENCE


I always hide my face 

I don't want to talk in a long time 

My hands, My legs are shaking so fast.

I heard my heart beating like "togdog"


But now, I have full of confidence,

To talking, to walking, to facing with confidence.

I saw myself in front of the people, 

And speaking without nervous and shaking 


Facing a lot of struggles, 

And problems with confidence.

My confidence, my power

I always show my flower face 


I always show my angel's attitude and voice.

I say in myself, show your confidence,

Don't listen to the people's say.

Trust, Love, Accept and Improve myself


It feel's like soft and comfy

And I saw my lovely face and attitude.

My confidence like a triangle 

From to lower, to middle and to higher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE UNEXPECTED NEW GIRL OF THE BAND (one-act-play)

DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN "Last Dance"