DESCRIBING MYSELF

I am Middle of Success, a person who loves arts such as painting, drawing or sketching and art crafts I will call it a talent given to me, I'm not good at using the English language but I am still trying to learn because I have a short term memory but fast learner and I love reading of wattpad stories and books and trying to practice making poems and stories to learn more and sharpen my knowledge. I am soft-hearted person that's what others say and approachable, hardworking, creative, likes to give advice, introvert sometimes, shy and quiet especially with strangers I meet. I am small person, just the right body, light mestisa and round face like a siopao. I like to take photos of sunsets, sky, clouds, nature,sea and non living things or things that attracted to my eyes and I love to listening to music and also to dance.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE UNEXPECTED NEW GIRL OF THE BAND (one-act-play)

DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN "Last Dance"

WELCOME